To make your own zucchini pizza you will need:
1 clove of garlic, crushed
a few sprigs of thyme
1 small zucchini, grated
parmesan cheese, grated
sea salt (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 1800C.
- Drizzle olive oil over the base of your pita bread.
- Sprinkle your garlic, thyme, zucchini, parmesan cheese and salt over the top.
- Use the back of a spoon to spread the ingredients evenly over the bread.
- Pop in the oven for 5-10 minutes. Easy and delicious!
The beauty of this pizza is that you can use a wide variety of produce the kids have grown in the garden. Tomato, capsicum and basil would also work well.
What pizza toppings are popular with your kids?