This is the simple, yet delicious, recipe that we used:
1-2 potatoes per child
A variety of mixed fresh herbs, chopped – we used mint, parsley, sage and thyme
- Pre-heat oven to 200oC and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Scrub potatoes until clean and cut into approximately 2cm cubes.
- Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water and microwave for approximately 5-10 mintues (this is optional but helps speed up cooking time with a large group of students). Drain.
- Add herbs and enough olive oil to coat the potatoes. Stir through to combine.
- Spread potatoes on baking tray and place in oven for approximately 30 minutes or until nicely browned and crispy.
What is the most popular way for your kids to eat potatoes?